New Year's Resolutions

I thought about breaking these out by category, but decided instead to make my first resolution ....
1. Integrate the personal, spiritual, and political aspects of my life because all these convictions should come from the same Source.
2. Remember daily how blessed I am and how many others suffer from illness, poverty, and war.
3. Let my government, especially my elected officials, know regularly that peace and social justice issues are important to me.
4. Reduce my support of war through my spending and investments.
5. Call someone in my family Outside (i.e. in the lower 48) weekly.
6. Munch less; move more; get outside.
7. Keep up on email and snail mail.

8. Keep up on the blog (now that I'm caught up).

2 comments:

Perez said...

Good luck on your goals....You have lovely photograph...I always wanted to got there but it might be too cold! I am from Southern California and it is sunny here-Take care and stop by sometime-perez

Judy said...

Wonderful intentions, and I'm guessing that you have the will to follow through.

Neighbors are off in search of warmer weather, I believe. We walk past their house on occasional night walks under full moon.

Your photos continue to be lovely. It's a pleasure to visit your blog.