Please send our Governor home!

I'm having a hard time with my goal to keep my blog Palin-free. Here's my plea to friends and family in battleground states (Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania): send the pitbull guv back to finish out her first term as governor. Maybe she'll be ready to be VP, and possibly President, in 4 years. She isn't now. With the crisis our country is in, we need more than a hockey mom in the oval office.

Wouldn't Tina Fey look good sitting on this bench with the Chugach Mountains behind her? You may be the key to making that happen.

1 comment:

bikegirl said...

Wow - good job; you almost made it, but it's hard to not speak your mind when it can make such a big difference in our world. Just a few days left and I hope I can join the country in breathing a sigh of relief.