23 November 2008 Nostalgia

The blog had to wait until I finished my two nostalgia projects. One was a present for me -- a memory book of little Alex and her 19 years in my life. The other a present for Paul to celebrate his 50th birthday. He has been very patient since I showed him a preview back on his birthday in late May. Once summer hit, I just couldn't see spending daylight hours sitting at the computer. Then September and October were so crazy busy. November -- had to finish before we take off for a winter sojourn. So I chained myself to the computer most of Saturday and finally hit the upload button on Sunday.

To see a preview of Paul: The First 50 Years, click this box:

By Paul's Family & Fr...

1 comment:

Alaska's Dirt said...

Have a safe journey......when we all get settled, Ken and I will have you guys over for dinner. We have friends just back from Morocco too. We are thinking of pulling some cultural cuisines from our travels and sharing them...food for thought! katherine