1 feb 10 fun winter

I haven't been inspired to write much in the last couple of months, but I have been inspired to get out and play. The winter has been warm and inviting. We've received little snow in recent weeks here in Anchorage. The ski club is doing a good job at keeping the ski trails groomed. The real treat, however, are the multi-use trails that are packed and perfect for mountain biking. I think we've been biking more than skiing here in Anchorage. My kind friend Rose loaned me her snow bike for two days this last weekend. My legs are still recovering from that fun. Our new favorite trail network has been dubbed Baseball Boogie by the winter biking community -- that gives you an indication of the energy and rhythm required to have a good time on that hill.

My bike on the Campbell Tract.

Paul, a little bit of color on the Blue Dot trail.


We had a gorgeous ski outing on the Numbered Lakes in Talkeetna with Doug and Ellen.

1 comment:

outdoor59 said...

Beautiful winter photos, Corinne!

Thanks for posting!