1 jan 12 more snowy singletrack meditation

2012 begins snowy and cold in Anchorage this year. I resisted the urge to break one resolution on the first day and didn't let the cold stop me from joining a few Divas for a New Year's Day ride. I was glad I started the year with a two hour bike ride on snowy singletrack. I'm pleasantly tired this evening and feel less intimidated by the cold, which is good because winter isn't even half over. And with views like this, who wouldn't rather be outside than inside watching football?

3 comments:

Alaska's Dirt said...

Amazing picture - truly gorgeous!

Alaska's Dirt said...

Oh, I forgot to mention - Happy New Year Corinne!

corinne said...

Thanks, Katherine. It was one of those days when you couldn't take a bad photo. Happy New Year to you, too!